View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2022, 14:49 (Ref:4113229)   #744
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
They can look it up easy enough, and once you have your armband you'll be OK. The question will be though whether you need to pay the extra 40 euros if you only have the base membership....
Yes, my plan is to go to the office at the grandstand and ask them to look up my membership. If there is extra to pay, so be it. Just got RSL1 linked to the car radio so will hopefully be able to listen on my way down.

I also note that Rouen has a ULEV Zone. My car won't comply, do they.jusy ping the number plate and then send a bill?