View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2022, 13:44 (Ref:4104105)   #123
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I disagree. Much as I'm a supporter of RTN having an entry, it is essential that we bring all available Hypercars to Le Mans and the second Glick is a very welcome entry IMO. In fact, I'd have let them have three if they had a third viable entry. Much as I like to see the yellow car, it is 'just another Oreca' (as some would say) and they did know what they were doing when they decided what to enter.

Guess they found a happy medium with 2 entries then!

I was really hoping to see a second GH car @ Sebring and a little extra pressure from the ACO might have helped to accomplish that.

The RTN non-selection is a separate observation, I wouldn't wanna swap out a top category entry for that one either. On the contrary, I would have done everything to include ByKolles/Vanwall, but as we all know the ACO's priorities are different.