View Single Post
Old 3 May 2002, 13:45 (Ref:277535)   #1
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Radio Le Mans On Air This Sunday ! ! ! ! !

This just in from Autosport.com

With just six weeks to go before the Le Mans 24 Hours all the teams are in action this weekend at the historic track, taking advantage of a pre-qualifying test session.

No actual starting positions will be decided, but the test should give a pretty good indication of form. It will also be a chance for many of the teams to put their cars' endurance to the test on the varied and demanding circuit.

The best way to keep up with the all action is to tune into Radio Le Mans sponsored by GM.com. On Sunday May 5 the station will broadcast live on the web from 8am through to the close of the session at 5pm (BST).

With coverage coming directly from the pit lane at Le Mans, it will be first with all the latest news. To listen in, just click on Radio Le Mans link situated on the right-hand navigation of Autosport.com.

It is a shame I will miss it I am away climbing the Yorkshire Dales all weekend, or I would be tuned in for sure...never mind I can not wait until June.