View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2013, 08:48 (Ref:3312660)   #401
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
I really thought this race was interesting through out the whole race. From start, to the #1's trouble, the pace of the night, The GT battle through the whole race, the flaming HPD, to the final couple of nerve breaking hours.

However 2013 will always be a special mixed feeling race, especially for any dane, as it was the saddest and greatest moment in danish motorsport, maybe even for danish sport in general!

I really look forward to receive my BD.
I received the BD from Duke yesterday (UK mainland), after they promised what seemed to me an impossible delivery date (1st September) then pushed it back by ~4 weeks. On the flip side, it cost me nothing as I used all my points so I didn't mind waiting too long. Not had time to do anything other than browse the cover because I want to watch this without interruptions.