View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2013, 20:45 (Ref:3314800)   #425
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
fair play for being able to sit in one place that long

but how do you actually keep a handle on whats going on in the race without timing screens, and constantly listening to the radio? that was one plus side of elms this year - small enough fields that you could keep an eye on all the lmp2 cars without losing your mind and getting confused. and there's only so much trouble they can cause in 3 hours, though nobody thought to remind tds of that
Not having a radio is a problem, but if you have RLM plugged in, it's almost impossible not to get lost in the race.

An example of which was this year, me, my little sister and a mate of mine sat at Tetre Rouge from 10pm to 7am, and we only knew that because my dad came out to get us. Time absolutely flies at Le Mans.