Thread: LM24 Le Mans Spotter Guide
View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2010, 08:47 (Ref:2704956)   #8
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Supported by Ten-Tenths.com, the Nissan 370 24Heures du Mans Guide for 2010 is now online!

You can download the two page guide at http://www.spotterguides.com/le-mans-2010-guide.

The guide is split over two pages due to the number of entries. It has been sized to print well at A3 ISO size, although you can print it smaller or larger ( I printed it at 30inches wide today and it holds up).

I will be releasing Version 2 after Scruitneering with any significant changes, so if you are not leaving until later in the week, I suggest you come back to SpotterGuides.com later in the week.

If you have enjoyed the guide, please consider a donation to the Miles to End Malaria Campaign, organised with Highcroft Racing and Malaria No More. More details on the above link.

OK, off to bed. I have a flight to catch in 6 hrs to some place called France. See some of you there