View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2022, 16:44 (Ref:4136484)   #112
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
The suggestion is that Resta would become the sole Technical Director, with the reduction in status of those other roles.
To chilibowls point. If they bring in Resta, as TD, they still have TP role to fill. And if they reduce the responsibilities of the prior panel, are they going to ask them to reduce their salary? I kind of doubt it? In the end, it would be a net add of one and I assume Binotto wasn't pulling in the equivalent of the aggregation of both a TP and TD salary?? Ferrari maybe had it cheap with Binotto as both TP and TD?

Richard

PS: Nice details in your post.