View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2022, 19:24 (Ref:4136505)   #115
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
indeed and this is what i meant by my unexpert opinion...i did not know how the other teams were approaching this division of responsibilities.
From former members of the team (particularly engineers) there are accusations that Binotto's weakness was in the technical aspects of the sport. They feel that as a TP alone he may have flourished, but having overall responsibility for TD outputs was his downfall.