View Single Post
Old 21 May 2020, 08:18 (Ref:3977466)   #293
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Shady tactics from the ACO. Especially giving so little time. Only 10 days to make sure you've mailed the tickets back to France if, like me, you've already got them.

Part of me thinks I might get the credit note. It won't be hard to re-purchase GE tickets or probably even grandstands for the race if it does run.

My gut feeling is it runs but without fans. Say you got even a modest attendance of 100k fans - would any government authorise that size of gathering, when you then add in team members and track officials? Plus you'd need to somehow try and make sure everything was socially distant.

So if it did get further down the line and say they're running behind closed doors, I don't think they could just take everyone's money. But I might be wrong...