View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2005, 01:08 (Ref:1328890)   #16
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Midland to build thier own car!! My heart sings to know that soon the Radical New Minardi will be given serious competition from Midland and their plucky team of Technical Boffins who have not yet been assembled to assemble a car that must hit the track sometime next season!!

Cor, now we are talking some serious interest (finally) on race day! No more of these silly inter-team competitions - you know: JPM vs Kimi (yawn) or Nick vs Mark (ho-hum) or JV vs Massa (honey, could you pass the quaaludes?) or worse, that dreadful Alonso vs Fisi matchup. Better yet, say goodbye to watching Toyota perhaps pounce on a win or good old DC snatching points from Tea,s greater than RBR! I will be riveted to my telly waiting to see the Titanic Struggle that will be going on on the Blunt end of the field: Kartheykan (or however you spell it - I must learn one day!) vs Albers, Freisacher slugging it out with Tiago and Paul Stoddart making Grand Pronouncements at Every Opportunity about how well the Radical New Minardi is doing vs the MidJorLlara.

Bernie Ecclestone must be jumping up and down on his bed of ten pound notes laughing and shouting: "This is just what the show needed! F1 is Saved!"

Last edited by JohnSSC; 15 Jun 2005 at 01:10. Reason: fine-tuning the sarcasm a wee bit.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.