View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2022, 06:12 (Ref:4113669)   #2170
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Same for me last night.... surprising because I have bought the same package (9.99 Euro race package) successfully for the last 3 years, without ever having a VPN involved. It goes through the whole process but fails when I click the pay button. I didnt get an error message just nothing. I even checked online with my bank to see if any payment had been made but it hadnt.
I gave up as I found a free stream with no sound which I watched with RLM comms. Not the best quality but better than nowt as they say.
I was going to try again shortly to get the WEC pack with another card.
Problem solved.... it seems my 'adblock' was interfering with the payment window. I didnt notice is at 2:00am last night. Actually did it on my laptop (Apple v Windows PC last night) and it also came up with 'redirect error', which was just a matter of clicking an option to allow, so redirect allowed and popups allowed for the page solved it.
Voila, payment confirmed, problem solved. All set to go.

Last edited by E.B; 9 Jun 2022 at 06:18.