View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2021, 12:57 (Ref:4075033)   #417
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I demand a full examination of ownership of all of the teams, their sponsors (especially the title or naming rights sponsors). We also need to establish rules that we can use to define things like "owner", "controls", "factor/works team". We also need to fully understand the historical nature of each team, where they originated from, what percentage of staff remains from prior iterations, what locations they have occupied. I reserve the right to add additional requirements at a later date if the answers to these questions doesn't settle the larger question of how we should refer to these "teams" in this forum.

Note: Smartass points plus one for me! (Or "infinity plus one" if we want to play games with our smartass point attribution. Maybe we need rules for the smartass game as well)

Richard