View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2023, 18:31 (Ref:4165585)   #846
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
and why not ask a native!
That should work OK, but I remember back in the 70s a mate and I were delivering some wheels for Les Weller up in Scotland and we were trying to find a drop off point in Glasgow. I got out and asked some guy where this address was. He told me in his best Glaswegian language that I could not understand and got back in the van. My mate said "well what way is it" and I said "I haven't a clue", he got out of the van and asked someone else and when he got back he said "I couldn't understand them either"
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !