View Single Post
Old 27 Dec 2013, 10:12 (Ref:3348117)   #1
gustavobamba
Veteran

Portugal
Viana do Castelo
gustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Predictions for 2014 (WEC and Le Mans 24h)

Very good day to all members of this forum and the desires of a 2014 better than 2013.

I would like to share with you my thoughts on what will happen in 2014 in the WEC and Le Mans , so here goes .

- Porsche, will not surprise, and will even fight for victories in the last races of the WEC . In Le Mans will fight for the podium .

- Audi will dominate the first races of the WEC , will have a less good year in Le Mans , but will win the WEC ahead of Toyota and Porsche .

- Toyota will experience difficulties at the beginning of the WEC but I think this year will win the 24 hours of Le Mans . In WEC will fight with Porsche for 2nd place .

- The garage 56th ( Nissan Zeod RC ) will finish the Le Mans 24 hour and will take Nissan to invest more in its LMP 1 to 2015.

- The ACO will announce another place to Le Mans ( Garage 57th ) for 2016.

- The lap times at Le Mans will be the same or faster than last year : I think the pole will be between 3:23 m / 3:24m .

- If Ferrari have another bad year in F1 , will advance to Le Mans in 2015/16 .

- Private LMP1 will be further away from the official teams. Rebellion R-one only private team :-(

I wish the next constructor to create a car to the garage 56th was Honda or BMW .

In GTE , Porsche will dominate both the 24h of Le Mans and the WEC .

If you want add some thoughts , comment´s , discuss , criticize my thoughts ... bring it on