View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2006, 15:22 (Ref:1719387)   #19
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKay
Does a film reviewer have to make films? Does a restaurant critic have to be a chef? No, so shut up.
do you have to be such a tit they are starting out everyone starts somewere and when we start out we arent exactly brilliant, ive started a new job in next on the tillls and i have never done tillwork before so im learning its a lot different to racing but at the moment im not very good at it but over time i will learn but there are those that dont even know what its like and think that anyone who is learning should be axed well let me tell you this

if people couldnt start out and get better the world would be a pretty **** place for us young people who need to make a start in the world whether it is racing, police work, paramedic work or whatever and to be honest mckay there is no place for you if all you can do is say so and so is crap they shouldnt bother and i really think you yourself mckay should get nyour priorities right and stop being such a **** and cut alex, max and Tcars people and everyone else some slack!

[edited for dodging the auto censor]

Last edited by Chris Y; 26 Sep 2006 at 07:53.