View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2006, 16:34 (Ref:1721323)   #25
lucianobacheta
Rookie

lucianobacheta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi people, first of all i am going to make a point that we can spell if we want to but we do have lives, therefore we sort of rush our typing.

Point made.

I noticed that the guy shouting his mouth of the most has a scalextrix team, working the way up the motorsport ladder i presume?

What gives such people a right to judge others, oh just because they have rich daddys (which we all don't).

If you can do a season of JICA for half the price of T cars i will give a season of t cars away for free, t cars isnt as expensive as it is made out to be, there is no need to spend over 40k in a season, try doing jica for half of that.

I still race karts and in karts you do not recieve half as much of the publicity you get in circuit racing, and the people up the real sharp end of the grid in karting make T cars look a bargain.

People may think that t cars drivers are of a poor quality and that the championship doesn't do anything for them, maybe that is because we can actually have a race without binning everyone off, if a championship only does something for you if you see crashes all the time, maybe you should stick to the banger racing and not call yourself a fan of motorsport.

Luciano Bacheta