View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2013, 13:10 (Ref:3191451)   #8
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Sharky, for insurance as a new driver try Admiral or Elephant, they are the same company. I wouldn't bother with comparison sites as you'll now be inundated with spam for ever more. Also see if you can add a second driver and third driver with clean licences as this will bring the price down an amazing amount. Direct line can be reasonable as well but it depends when you go for the quote.
Golf or Polo diesels are economical as are Clio DCis but the Clio in my opinion will be tiring to drive if you do a lot of motorway driving.
I've heard horror stories about Focus diesels. I'd also consider a Skoda as they are a VAG car and I've never seen one in my uncle's workshop so unless they disintegrate on the road then it might be a good sign.