View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2013, 16:07 (Ref:3191497)   #10
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Just a quickie as regards fuel consumption diesels v petrol, some petrol cars can do very good MPG if not thrashed and are comparable to diesels when you factor in the price between both fuels.
As for diesels try to get one without a DPF if you do a fair bit of urban driving.
Also whatever you buy remember the more fully loaded a vehicle is the more will go wrong, meaning problems/expense.
Factor in servicing cost/timing belts and tyres especially on bling vehicles !
I have all sorts of cars on my books and find that some like small to medium Toyota's are boringly reliable but of course you will always get a rogue car whatever you buy !

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 19 Jan 2013 at 16:17.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !