View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2013, 23:32 (Ref:3192477)   #20
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i had a year's audi warranty on my current car. very handy, they've already fixed a dodgy parking sensor, and they're shortly going to get it to have a look at an occasionally not-locking boot catch and a loose shutter in the headlight before it expires. it's through the dealership, and to be honest i was only using it as a fallback in case i had invested in a dodgy car. it doesn't cover "consumables" - so, thing that would expire within the cars lifetime like clutches, turbos, brakes, suspension, lightbulbs, etc.

i wouldn't get a warranty from a third party - they don't really have any responsibility for what you've bought. manufacturer warranties are a little easier to hold to account.