View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2019, 14:50 (Ref:3924227)   #17
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Putting aside all of the cat jokes...

They say they are looking to do the "Haas model". Which is some of the components in which the team does not need to own the IP sourced from an existing F1 team (suspension from Ferrari) and for the components in which they will own the IP (tub by Dallara, but Haas owning IP).

Who might PTA partner with? Beyond the technical names, the company seems to be Benjamin Durand (SMP Racing/BR Engineering) and Michel Orts (Ex GT driver from a decade ago).

What are their links...

1. As OP says... Both are French. Renault?
2. Given the SMP Racing backgroud. Someone in Russia?
3. Given the name. Someone in Asia?

As mentioned above... I find the idea of getting an entry and then selling it intriguing.

Richard