View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2023, 22:41 (Ref:4181878)   #1756
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In many of the things he says he’s spot on, I agree, but who’s to say the F1 way is the wrong way! I certainly don’t. Just a different way.

I wouldn’t use this to big up the virtues of sportscar racing. The teams in it would say the same thing if the sport actually directly gave them any money and this would reduce their slice of the pie. When push comes to shove they’d be the same selfish so and sos they just aren’t in a situation with that temptation.

Long may sportscar be no where near as successful (in those metrics) as F1 then. That also means us sportscar fans can remain alternative and superior.