View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2004, 08:18 (Ref:1096004)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by tblincoe
i think champion is definitely the best privateer R8 team, they just have pretty awful luck with driving mistakes, etc... but the team and the way they prepare is bar-none the best imo
I think Champion are a top level team, although I think Veloqx edge it. Maybe this is because they have two cars? Whatever, if you look at Sebring and Le Mans.
Quote:
Originally posted by RacingManiac
Champion took 1/2 the time Veloqx took to fix the car and right out of the box the Champion was on pace of the Veloqx car still require more stop to correct some issue afterwards. I think it says alot about Champion's organization and their professionalism....
What jhansen said.
It was part of the same accident, but not the same damage.
Both repairs were impressive, but I never thought I'd see the #8 car back in the race.

marcush, that is a good point about Le Mans. This was the only race we could compare them all.