View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2015, 16:58 (Ref:3546191)   #7
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Only a month away now so just a reminder to come along please . Gordon we would love to have the anglia as well . This year I want to tell people about getting started in motorsport so if you. An come along with your race car and happy to be interviewed by me that would be fantastic . Those who would like to come and stay Saturday evening and camp we are having BBQ after the bike ride please let me know . Should be able to sort out electric and loos. We do need some help with marshaling as well . Don't expext you to do it all day just a couple of hours with parking and I need three strong caractures to help assist as to weather a VW Golf with pink wheels is classed as a classic or to send them to public car park . Thanks in advance and I believe there are a few places left on the tour as well . Cheers Iain . BTW Beer tent this year as well