View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2022, 10:34 (Ref:4138405)   #38
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
One of my customers used to work on the cardiology unit at a local hospital and she would get the ECG done for me for free. I remember the first time that I went she was staring at the screen in disbelief ! and I asked her if there was something wrong ?
She explained that she had worked in the cardiology department for years, and the majority of the time she tested people that were actually ill and was surprised to see a perfectly normal result
We have (like a lot of people) a blood pressure tester at home that my wife uses every day and is annoyed when I try it, as it reads just the same as 30 years ago 120 over 72
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !