View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2009, 16:14 (Ref:2585162)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have to say, from what I saw, Heidfeld seemed to perform a shade better. At best Kubica underwhelmed.

My top three would be Vettel in third, and Hamilton shading Button to DOTY.

I feel Lewis coped well this year when people expected a complete collapse just because he had a bad car. And his wins were top notch. And Button, for me, drove better than Vettel more than the other way round. Sebastien made a series of poor errors and should have been a lot closer in the points to Button and much further ahead of his teammate.