View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2004, 12:19 (Ref:895829)   #59
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
jetsetter and Damon I don't have an entries for round 1 questions 8,9 and 10. If you want to submit these quickly you can race under appeal! I don't consider the retirement knowledge to be improved considerably from before today. Hmmm. The court hearing in Paris will be scheduled for a Week on Wednesday!

JohnSSC I am missing your answer for Q9 in the tie breaker. Again as the question concerns only the races then you can enter this before the race if you wish. I think that your appeal is more of a formality than Damon's and jetsetters. No performance advantage.

Asp you don't have any tie-breakers - bring a good lawyer.

Last edited by Adam43; 6 Mar 2004 at 12:20.