View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2021, 14:26 (Ref:4070337)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcosgrave View Post
Hotels as far as I can see means more walking, more standing in queues with no chance of sitting down.
Sorry, I don't quite follow that? Our car park is 5 minutes walk from the main grandstands. Unless you're going to aim for a Tertre Rouge camping pass where you can watch the race pretty much from your pitch, you're going to have a 5 minute walk to and from anywhere, surely?

Quote:
Also, I have to admit that I want stay at a racing circuit during a race. I may be forced to do it because of disability but it also has a certain appeal!
I can understand wanting to try it. Years ago when I only did a long weekend, the car was the home in the car park. But I grew out of that many years ago and don't sleep during the race anyway these days.