View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2021, 16:22 (Ref:4070365)   #20
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcosgrave View Post
I hadn't considered a disability pass from the ACO. That would make things easier. Guess I'll have to ask! I definitely need to be playing it safe here.

Thanks for that advice.
it’s definitely been mentioned by gt6 and ayse - this is where the others can explain the exact procedure for obtaining a car pass to you i know it might feel a bit reductive but if the system is offering you concessions that will help you make the most of your trip it’s definitely worth making the most of them.

again the key part of this is you and the race, and being able to enjoy it to the maximum extent possible. you seem to have a really great attitude towards doing as much as you can whilst accomodating your and your fathers needs, it’s just a matter of matching that up with what tour organisers and the aco’s own system can help you with.

traffic can be an issue, you’re right to ask questions about that. i think based on how the demand for camping and tickets wasn’t huge this year it might be a little quieter next year too, so potentially a very good year to find your bearings.