View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2021, 16:45 (Ref:4070368)   #21
tomcosgrave
Rookie

Ireland
tomcosgrave should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridtomcosgrave should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
it’s definitely been mentioned by gt6 and ayse - this is where the others can explain the exact procedure for obtaining a car pass to you i know it might feel a bit reductive but if the system is offering you concessions that will help you make the most of your trip it’s definitely worth making the most of them.

again the key part of this is you and the race, and being able to enjoy it to the maximum extent possible. you seem to have a really great attitude towards doing as much as you can whilst accomodating your and your fathers needs, it’s just a matter of matching that up with what tour organisers and the aco’s own system can help you with.

traffic can be an issue, you’re right to ask questions about that. i think based on how the demand for camping and tickets wasn’t huge this year it might be a little quieter next year too, so potentially a very good year to find your bearings.
I am considering everything here as I cannot be taking chances and this isn't an F1 event which my Dad and I have both done together several times before although not for 20 years. We don't really have the desire to do another F1 race - done six, done them all!

But Le Mans is Le Mans...and not to be too down, but Dad is into his early 70s now and I want to do this before it's even harder in further years and in case it can't be done again.

And I hear you on 2022...but 2023 will be even better given the changes to the regs!

Might have to think about doing it twice ;-)