View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2023, 11:12 (Ref:4148421)   #68
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipR View Post
Is it any cannot touch the car or all cannot touch the car whilst serving a penalty?
Neither. It is (I believe) you cannot work on the car while the penalty is being served. I stand to be corrected but I don't think the regs say anything about just 'touching' the car. You'd like to think that common sense would enable a differentiation to be made between touching the car and working on it, but it seems not. What if a tyre man slips and grabs the rear wing to prevent himself from falling. Is that working on the car? We all know it isn't. I would also say a jackman who has the jack ready to lift the car isn't working on the car, he is preparing to work on the car.