View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2020, 18:42 (Ref:4005145)   #36
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
I can't put a finger on it, really. I also think it produces good racing, which makes it harder to pinpoint why I'm not impressed. It just doesn't look as impressive as some other road courses. Maybe it looks sort of like a club track to me? I dont know...
I know what you mean about a club track. It reminds me a bit of Brands Hatch in the mid 70s, it's a little rough and ready, there aren't nice wide colorful rumble strips and run off areas. We saw what happened to Dixon in Race 2 at Turn 1. He went a bit wide, got the right rear off the rumble strip and into the mud and spun it but I like that. The driver has to really stick within the track limits, none of this stuff you see in F1.