Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2019, 19:05 (Ref:3882129)   #132
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I don't want another GT3 category. It's bad enough the bop is all over the place in GTE. You bring GT3 in there and it goes from bad to worse. The cars are never evenly matched for more than a race and it's always one or the other happening; great racing for a couple different makes or a run away victor. I think GTE will stay as is for a couple more years at least. They have enough interest from who they already cater to anyway. I feel like manufacturers who spent the money to make their GTE car will be a little p-o'ed by 'cheap' GT3's coming in to play in their category.
But GTE of today is just as bopped as GT3 is, there is no difference anymore. Worse yet it pretends to retain a rulebook based on actual regulations, while GT3 doesn't even try to camouflage the obvious

I hate them both but they might just as well have GT3 now as traffic obstacles for the prototypes, it makes no difference. Other than GT3 has more stuff in it