View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2024, 17:44 (Ref:4196575)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
62 entry spots in total

no Garage 56 project announced for this year so far (unless I'm mistaken)

WEC full season entry = 37

+ 11 auto invites (see https://www.dailysportscar.com/2024/...es-finale.html)

leaves 14 spots

of which a max. of 10 will be additional LMP2 entries (as it was announced there will be 15 entry spots reserved for that category).

APR Crowdstrike/George Kurtz (in LMP2) and Pure Rxcing (in LMGT3) have 3 auto invites, it remains to be seen if both of them take up all 3 (if not, it's likely to open up additional non LMP2 entry spots, probably HY).

This leaves 4-6 additional non WEC, non-auto-invite entries up for grabs. Porsche, Cadillac and Lamborghini have publicly stated their intentions to enter additional cars in HY, so that would leave 1-3 spots for LMGT3s.

I'm glad I like puzzles!
Helpful! Thanks