Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2013, 14:44 (Ref:3315781)   #277
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i picked up one of those tecknet chargers, the bigger usb one for something like £20 on ayse's recommendation. it has saved my bacon many many times, especially in overnight airport situations and long hire car journeys. if anyone doesn't own one then buy one immediately! far more flexible than one of those cases with built in batteries and very portable if you use a diddy short 3inch cable

at ricard i was needing to charge up before 1pm on both days, but i do use "moves" to track my steps. actually, that's one of the best apps ever if you spend time at circuits. i first used it for monaco and was astounded to discover i walked 15,000 steps+ (around 10km) a day there. i've been even more amazed to find out that it's a fairly constant figure throughout the season and not just at monaco. saturday at both ricard and the hungaroring was a 10km day. also the gps traces are pretty cool