View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2023, 18:31 (Ref:4144406)   #46
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
For what its worth i cancelled my Sky subscription over the winter. Just find the whole F1 thing morally iffy - although I know I am in a minority!
I don't think you're in the minority over finding it iffy. But yeah you might be in the minority for finding it iffy enough to cancel.

Everyone has their line on what's too much. You've clearly found your line, which is totally fair. I haven't yet....but then again I don't pay money to watch F1, so it's easier for me to not stop watching in that regard.