Thread: ELMS ELMS 2013 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2013, 23:12 (Ref:3310544)   #436
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah, i was pretty much gripped by the race today as well. it was a very good one. lots of shenanigans up front, and it could have been even more interesting had signatech/alpine not had the faffery with the steering wheel. and tds hadn't lost a wheel. then iirc they got a slap twice for pitstop procedure - was that the repairing the car in a garage instead of the paddock thing? or was it at a later stop?

gachnang did indeed have a really good race, but as per autosport, hartley was limping home with duff brakes and turvey's car (jota?) had a duff accelerator pedal.

i think panciatici/ragues is a pretty good driver pairing. they were obviously fortunate with the driver rating thingy at the start of the season and ragues being downgraded otherwise they'd have had to run a different team. but that aside, they seem to compliment each other fairly well, and ragues did a decent job in hungary. panciatici has a fair bit more pace (he's about as quick as hartley, give or take a far more delicate driving style), but ragues is no slouch.

the interesting one for me in lmp2 has been turvey. his pace in qualifying has been epic.