Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2020, 14:50 (Ref:3979637)   #235
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Rexona left Williams in January.
Right (as i mention above it was start of year). I now question if the image is real or not based upon the timeline below...

2018 October - Haas and Rich Energy announce partnership
2018 November - End of 2018 F1 season
2019 February - Williams and Rokit announce partnership
2020 January - Williams looses Rexona

So Williams would have not been chasing Rich Energy AFTER announcement of the Haas deal in October 2018. If that image is a mockup for Rich Energy pre-October 2018, would they have settling on 2019 livery at that time? Before the end of 2018 season? I doubt it, but I guess that is a possibility. It can't be 2020 potential livery as it has Rexona shown who Williams lost many months ago.

This is likely a pure fake image by Rich Energy?

Richard