Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2020, 18:29 (Ref:3979680)   #241
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I don’t know what the companies motives are anyway. They’ve not exactly cornered the world market on energy drinks, in fact they’ve scarcely had a look in. I’m sure a lot of people who don’t follow racing would be like ‘Rich who?’
I checked their website today. It now redirects from .com to .life. They have also reworked the site and it no longer includes mention of Haas (It previously still had Haas info up many months past the divorce!)

The new site says "You can buy Rich Energy from a rapidly increasing number of retailers and right here on our website you can order a satisfying case of 24 cans delivered straight to you." While you can buy direct, they don't list who it's rapidly increasing number of retailers are. The prior site did provide some level of "where to buy". That seems gone on the new one.

You have to jump through hoops to buy it here in the US. You can find it listed on sites like Amazon and Wal-Mart, but behind the scenes it is being distributed here in the US by companies that specialize in overstock, salvaged or discontinued items. I wonder if they bought a bunch of pre-logo change stock and are selling it in the US? Images on both sites I mention above show the old logo.

How they remain in business is beyond me. Low overhead as they don't actually do anything?

Richard