Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2020, 19:33 (Ref:3979696)   #245
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
And if you look at that listing and check who actually fulfills the product. It is a discount reseller. Probably similar to the ones I listed. I again wonder if that was Rich Energy dumping their old stock with a logo they can no longer use and that is what we are seeing.

"Premium product" sold via "bargain bin" distributors. Next step is the "As seen on TV" section in your favorite big store.

Richard
I think it is similar to the ones you listed, which prompted me to post ebay link.