View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2013, 07:25 (Ref:3276897)   #6
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[QUOTE=Tim Falce;3276558]Mike, It's a private forum for SR&GTC members but we allow dyslexic people and John in on sufferance.

Yep, sorry, I forgot it was members only! I think I got in because I had some pics to post in there on occasions!! Well some-one let me in anyway!

Noted about continuations and replicas but that is probably to ensure a decent entry for a first event. Worth having a crack at I hope and the more original cars we can get there surely the more historic the flavour. The cut off date makes it promising and yes definitely to cater for those owners who don't want moderns whistling around them all the time.