Old 16 Nov 2020, 12:15 (Ref:4017238)   #513
Cinghio44
Veteran

Italy
Abruzzo
Cinghio44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzysiek_aleks View Post
Really, really strange season. Only six round on five circuits, BOP was bigger mess than normally, let's hope we can have bigger grid next year.
It was simply a championship rearranged in a pandemic situation. I'm young but I immagine that worst situation came only in the World War period and in the oil crisis.

In regard of this championship, well it was so compacted that even a DNF could compromise the season! It was the case of Esteban Guerrieri, very fast but also immediately unlucky in Zolder where he suffered the engine blow...

A part the argentinian Ehrlacher was the most competitive driver. Vernay with the Alfa returned to his level and concluded third with the indipendet trophy win! The young belgian Magnus score some interesting results

The Hyundai were highly uncompetitive throughout the season! This was a big blow for the championship because Michelisz has been never in contention for the high ranks positions and the same was for Tarquini, Engstler and Catsburg. Urrutia show good perfomances in the last thres spanish round so I hope he can continue with Cyan

In my opinion:

- ECU problems needs to be solved. All the cars must race with the same ECU otherwise is better to return with the old BOP application

- Compensation weights need to be dropped or adjusted. I think for WTCR is better to use a ballast sistem like old WTCC or maybe to drop totally this sistem