View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2023, 11:55 (Ref:4152169)   #943
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It may be a stupid 'fear' to have but bearing in mind that they normally impose some form of 'traffic management' there*, could they close the road completely other than for the corporate users who now have the luxury of the bleu and blanc parking areas?

(* Ironically, I don't recall any of the bollarded traffic management there last year during race night. Possibly because of the insanity of using the blanc car park as a coach stop point).
I confess I had that road closure scenario in my head as I was typing that post, but thought nah, they really wouldn't...or would they?