View Single Post
Old 22 May 2023, 05:11 (Ref:4157387)   #89
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez View Post
A number of people on this thread, who have lamented the move from FTA on Seven to Stan and a number of people who constantly complain on other social media.
I'm not really sure they watch, but they sure like to complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Point of information-If you have an internet connection in those properties you have FTA access.
I'm well aware of this but the streaming apps by most of the FTA providers are awful.

Nothing like a 60db show followed by a 100db ad that errors, making you repeat it...

So if it's on YouTube and I can pay for it there, I will, and I know it will work on all my devices.

if I can buy a specific subscription for what I want, like Cricket Australia did a few years back, I'll pay.

If I wanted to pay for Kayo, I would, except that service is so appallingly unreliable I won't pay for it, either.

Stan Sport I would pay for, but I won't pay for Stan to be able to get Stan Sport.