Thread: Picture Puzzles
View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2020, 12:54 (Ref:4008251)   #226
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Its time for John, our most recent Stupido Club member, to try and catch the real spirit of this thread and club.
Talking about 917's I ask two questions to EB, Brit expat to Aus, and he will show exactly the two pictures illustrating the said questions.
Race is Watkins Glen 1971:
1 Where is the damn oil dip stick?
2 Where does this second wiper come from?
EB, please proceed and dont disappoint me!
Jeezus Gerry.... why pick on me?

Lets start with the dip stick.... no idea as it is a dry sump. Maybe in the tank lid? Maybe its just an eyeball job done by sight. Or a nice clean stickwith a texter mark on it!

The wipers is hopefully easier as on occasions a secondary wiper blade was fitted off the lower part of the main wiper blade.

You wanted a picture....

PS Im not sure I have made the Stupido Club yet..... I am still in the feeder / junior Ultra Stupido Club

Last edited by E.B; 3 Oct 2020 at 13:01.