View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2005, 10:32 (Ref:1328138)   #42
Steve Wilkinson
Veteran

United Kingdom
Southport
Steve Wilkinson is a back marker
Delayed Reaction!

Due to having my PC upgarded I am somewhat behind the times with my updates. Any way that Guy Gibson is in BIGtrouble because he predicted it wouldn't rain and guess what, it did!

However by the time we got round to the Top Twelve at the end of the day it was fine, sunny but a bit breezy!

Rd 6 SBD Motorsport British Sprint Championship at Anglesey Racing Circuit.

Tony Eyles took top spot in the Farce with a new course record.
Andy Platt grabbed second as he lowered the two litre Category Record in te Team Megashed Dallara.
Tony Wiltshire was third in the very orange Ralt after another demonstartion of grass cutting, this time at Radar.
Terry Holmes was fourth in the Team Tegra Reynard and re-inforced his position as the Fastest Chippy in Speed Eventing!
Guy Gibson was fifth, his best result so far this season as he gets to grips with the Team Megashed Dallara.
Martin Dowling trailed home sixth and is also looking for a co-driver for the Reynrad-Judd as John Payne has retired for the rest of the season.
Phil Lynch was pleased as Punch to take seventh in his Ralt-Alfa.
Kevin Lealan on his first visit to Anglesey Racing Circuit was glad to bring the FVL into eighth.
Simon Ashby took ninth in the Tramway Forge Reynard-Millington.
Tony Ellis was delighted to get into the run-off in the Megapin-Suzuki with just 1100cc of motive power and tenth was a bonus.
Big John Sampson in the brutal Quantum Xtreme was eleventh having spun out at School on his second run.
Steve Broughton failed to bring the OMS-Suzuki to the line as the engine had done half a lap blowing oil out of a split oil seal! He was reluctant to risk another engine after his Knockhill experience.

We can all now have a rest as the championship takes a FOUR WEEK break before battle recommences on 16th July at MIRA where the MAC will be in charge.