View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2002, 22:08 (Ref:319994)   #10
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
neilap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There are too many issues plaguing the team as it stands now. Salaries, new employees, the car, the Honda motor and last but not least the competition are all thorns in their pride. Inevitably BAR must get better. After all, they are really not the worst team on the grid. Minardi, Jaguar, Arrows and arguably Toyota all lack the pace of the BAR. Honda has a new motor that is much more easily developed and with more potential. Obviously it did not help much in qualifying.

To make a book short I feel they will score. It will take huge gains and luck. Luck, they currently seem to be working on (in other words they are becoming more organized). The improvements, well the chassis is "****", the aero has been improved and now the motor can be developed and will be thought the year. I would go out on a limb and say that the ra002e right now in its spec b format is the most upgradeable motor in the grid. No I have no facts to back this up but since it is truly untested and a new motor running at its base introductory state, I feel there is much more to come from it.