View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2015, 20:47 (Ref:3509798)   #1379
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Quite - wall to wall sunshine and not too hot either.

OH, having missed last time round, has put in an official request that it's warm this year.
Request granted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
I liked the half hour of rain last year (sorry Andrew) it spiced things up a bit...

That it sure did Nobby! It was just a shame that we lost one leading LMP1 car and put another out of contention......

Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
The worst year I have had was my first - 1980. The photo of the start showed the front row of the grid and then a wall of spray. I went with a friend no his motorcycle and we wore our full waterproofs for an awful lot of the time. The following week when we toured the Loire valley was really warm and dry.

Sean
I seem to have an awful lot of memories over the years of scorching sunshine on the Monday after the race!