View Single Post
Old 20 May 2015, 11:36 (Ref:3539616)   #1487
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
no such thing as ladies only showers at le mans...

my point was that if they're going to treat us differently and make things more tolerable and enjoyable for women then at least do it in ways that we'd appreciate. like showers that don't smell of boys. or bogs that the boys *don't* use when their queue is too long and they need to take a newspaper in...

i am not a pansy cause i can't be in my job(s). but even i barely tolerate the showers there. not being funny but us ladies have to put more clothes on, spend more time washing our hair, if you've got long hair then you need two towels in the shower and there's barely room for one and a change of clothes as it is...

so yeah. sod a cocktail bar. most of us drink what we want in the campsite anyway. i tend to mainline kir royales