View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2022, 01:25 (Ref:4115664)   #15
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
There might also be a privateer or two who are getting their hands a Porsche LMDh, Proton is certainly in the mix and perhaps DragonSpeed? Or United?
I thought Porsche said they wouldn't have any customer cars until 2024 with having to make the 4 cars plus spares of the factory program. I would definitely expect Proton to get at least 1 car at some point.

Dragonspeed or United I would expect to try to get other cars with more support, Graham made it sound like there's at least one more ready to announce soon and another ready to confirm they're in process.

But I'm on your side with optimism and extra cars. Not sure about BMW though, feels like an IMSA only cost saving attempt.