View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2022, 14:46 (Ref:4116099)   #32
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
That's LITERALLY what they wrote and EXACTLY what both teams said. It is NOT NOT NOT their decision, Honda in Japan must authorize the entries. HPD ONLY covers IMSA racing and would rely on Honda main office to run the cars in WEC or LM if they are interested. MSR and WTR ONLY have deals for support in IMSA as they have made plainly clear, I recommend reading the words written instead of poorly interpreting a story to read what you want like a 9th grader English teacher would. They were wrong then and you are now.

Look, I probably should just keep on ignoring you but since I've noticed that my sarcastic reply to your umpteenth provocations was deleted, the only thing I can conclude is that this kind of abusive and hostile behaviour is more tolerated. I can't and actually don't want to understand what's your point of be so hostile, but if you're enjoying doing that, I'm actually too old for this. But at the same time I can't tolerate someone may have this kind of tone toward me.
There are more polite ways to express your disagreement without involving personal attacks or provocations, so I'm officially asking you to have a polite and respectful tone towards me (and in general towards everyone). Don't get me wrong, it's ok to attack my argumentations if you think I'm wrong, debate is the core of a discussion afterall, but just keep in mind you're among civilzed people not animals.
That's my request and hope you and mods may read this post of mine, to aknowledge my good will to end the matter in friendly terms.
Peace and Respect.